08.00 – Gathering at the port or at the coaches’ departure point or pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piraeus.PORT OF PIRAEUS GATE E2/E1:
08.15 – Departure for Poros (Port E2/E1).POROS:
– Arrival at Poros, a picturesque island within a small distance of the Peloponnese mainland, a green paradise with lemon trees and pine tree woods.HYDRA:
– The ship sails for Hydra. Lunch (buffet) on board.
– Arrival at Hydra, one of the most beautiful Greek islands. The amphitheatrical port of Hydra offers a colourful collage of outdoor tavernas, cafés and shops. Swimming facilities available.AEGINA:
– Departure for Aegina.
– Arrival at Aegina. Possibility for a visit to the Church of Agios Nektarios, the Temple of Aphaea, or a panoramic excursion or swimming.PIRAEUS:
– The ship sails for the port of Piraeus. During the voyage, you can rest on the comfortable lounges, decks or dance at the Discotheque.
19:30– Arrival at the port of Piraeus and transfer to your hotel.
The price of the cruise includes embarkation and disembarkation taxes, lunch on board, the use of all spaces of the ship, including the swimming pool and the Discotheque, and the services of the crew.
The ITINERARY is indicative. Any changes like arrival/departure times, order of visit of the islands, meal times etc. are subject to port traffic and weather conditions. Actual times for all activities are announced on board and all changes to the itinerary are made to ensure passenger safety and comfort.
In the case of multiple lunch seatings you will receive a colored card to indicate your seating time (first or second seating)
-The price of the ticket includes the cruise, VAT, embarkation and disembarkation taxes, lunch on board, the use of all facilities of the ship, including the swimming pool and the Discotheque, and the services of the crew.
-Not included in the ticket price are the optional excursions in Aegina (St. Nektarios church, Aphaea temple etc.),drinks, personal expenses on board.